[meteorite-list] What Is This Thing? Mystery Rock or Meteorwrong?

From: CARL ESPARZA <cdtucson_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 10 Nov 2020 09:23:28 -0500 (EST)

It does look like one of the actual Lunar samples given away by our Government (same lucite presentation but without the numbers) back in the day. I have seen one like it that was given to a Tucson Ratheon executive. It is my understanding that the Gov. wants these back so, it is likely unsaleable if that is what it is. Carl

> On November 9, 2020 at 10:26 PM Paul via Meteorite-list <meteorite-list at meteoritecentral.com> wrote:
>

> On Reddit, there is an item (rock?) labeled "AN/TCS-62" that
> many people are guessing is either a meteorite or Moon rock at:
> https://www.reddit.com/r/whatisthisthing/comments/jr62jh
/my_grandpa_gave_this_to_me_before_he_died_does/