[meteorite-list] [IMCA List] Dave Gheesling

From: Mattias Bärmann <majbaermann_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 12 Nov 2020 11:23:13 +0100

Can't believe that. I bear Dave in my mind as full of life, a man of
impressive strength, openess, friendliness.

We met a few times in Ensisheim, several years ago. Remember him
together with his daughter Maddie, playing around him like a joyous
little child-planet around the father-sun.

I have here an oriented stone-meteorite named "crown of flames". It was
first with Svend Buhl, then with Dave, finally it came back to Germany
and made it to my cabinet. It still was, but even stronger will be an
inspiration to contemplate the ways we go.

Farewell. All my very best wishes to the family.

Matthias