[meteorite-list] 2021 Tucson show!

From: Adam Hupe <raremeteorites_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 21 Sep 2020 06:17:22 -0700

It will be interesting to see how the show goes.

I am ready for the show. You can never be too careful. I caught some
nasty bug at the show in 2003 that hung on for a month and a half about
the time SARS, another coronavirus, was going around. My friend, Steve
who also attended the show, swore that we caught SARS.

http://themeteoritesite.com/adam/TucsonShowPrep.jpg

Do not freak out if you see one of these under your microscope:

http://themeteoritesite.com/adam/PollenNotAVirus.jpg

I personally know of four people who contracted the nasty COVID-19
Chinese virus and one failed to recover. I live in a small town and our
only grocery store was permanently closed down after being robbed by
some thugs fleeing the virus from LA. Now it requires a 30 to 40 mile
round trip to Arizona to get supplies.

Enjoy the show but please take serious precautions.

Adam