[meteorite-list] New UK VAT Requirements

From: MSG - METEORITES <msgmeteorites_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 12 Jan 2021 14:44:35 +0000

Hi Mike,

Yep, sadly correct if the value is less than ?135. Crazy! So you as a
vendor would have to register for VAT with UK authorities, charge and
collect 20% VAT on behalf of the UK government then file quarterly VAT
returns and pay the UK government what you've collected on their
behalf........

Madness!

Cheers from across the pond.

Martin

Martin Goff
www.msg-meteorites.co.uk
International Meteorite Collectors Association (IMCA) member #3387

Sent from my mobile phone