Re: Mars Pathfinder Photographs Provide Geological Support For The Important Role That Liquid Water Has Played On Mars

Dear Ron,

Well, thank you. Now I know why you posted that.
I have just found out about a brand new book on
Mars!!...and according to the article you even get a piece
of Mars with it!!...... The book is called
"Mars Owner's Manual"!!!!!!!!!!!WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!
Please correct me if I am mistaken, but I believe
the Mar's authority Prof. D. Pitt or Dr.D. Pitt
may have written it? If so what a wonderful contribution
this Dr.D. Pitt or Prof. Dr. D.Pitt has made !!
I now hope to read what you'll have to say on this
new "Mars Owner's Manual" which has to contain exciting
information compiled by a real expert!!.......Casper