RE: Bruderheim... or Millbillillie?

>I compared the photo to prepared slices of both Bruderheim and
>Millbillillie. Although Bruderheim is a light colored chondrite, the slice
>had little fine-detail resemblance to the photo. On the other hand, the
>Millbillillie slice contained many of the finer details visible in the
>photograph.

The fusion crust on eucrites like Millbillbillie has a distinctive
glossy look.  However, meteorites are not classified by their fusion
crusts, but their interiors.  I haven't looked at the photos you mentioned,
but I suppose it is possible for other meteorites other than eucrites
have that glossy look, or perhaps the lighting on the Bruderheim made
it appear so.

Ron Baalke