Re: African falls

Two things:

First, I am looking at two 100g fragments, one of Hamada du Draa and one of
El Hammami. I can see many similar characteristics between both of them.
When looking at just the weathering, there are clear differences, but I
have seen examples of Gao showing equivalent differences but known to be
the same from the same fall.

On the other hand, since both of these falls are of the most common types
of ordinary chondrites to fall, I can find many similar looking examples of
each in my collection, some look-alikes dating even from the 1700's and
1800's.

Second, regarding Michael's question about the "Ruby Tuesday," message, any
attachment to me was kicked out at the door. I have been getting some large
Christmas-joke attachments lately so I turned on a filter. However, had it
come through, I would have opened thinking it was from a friend I went to a
Stones concert with a couple weeks ago.