Re: Comet Rain Debate Continues

Micheal:
I think I see your point now. You are restricting Meteorite Central to a
very constricted definition of the word meteorite which in your mind does
not include the astronomy of small planet bodies in that definition.
Perhaps your right and I as an interested person in small planet bodies I
have no business on your email list and need another list which is interest
in Ron's vast knowledge of Astronomy.
I for one would welcome a new email list that have exclusively people of
the caliber of Ron Baalke
and Dr E. Grondine

regards and happy holidays,
Victor

---
Victor Noto - Kissimmee, Florida USA
vnn2@phoenixat.com
http://www.phoenixat.com/~vnn2/BIGROCK.htm
Website theme quote:
"Life really is a Rock and
the Big Rock giveth and taketh away all life!!"