Re: Smitshonian exhibit is open

Just saw the exhibit at Smithonian.  YTour discription is excellent.  I was
impressed with the pallasites and the Bencubbin.   It probably not as good
as NYC Museum of Natural history.  I have always resented the  Smith having
sooo much put away in storage.  Each exhibit is just as a shadow of the
material they have.  The public that pays for the place to be there never
see 10% or it.
Ken Carpenter