Tucson

Dear Fellow Meteorite Collectors,
Allan and I would like to take this opportunity to thank everyone who made it to Tucson and visited us, and those that e-mailed us while we were there. It was great meeting many of the people I have conversed with on the net, and meet them personally.
While at Tucson, it was noticeable the supply of Gibeons and Murchison is drying-up. There is not the abundance or variety of material we have seen in the past. We took this opportunity to acquire some new stock while ours was being depleted by other dealers and collectors. I would especially like to thank Dick Norton, Bob Keller (Bob's Rock Shop), whose enthusiam really rubbed off on us.  Also, Jack Martinez and Eric Twelker, who made their annual visit to say hello.  Too bad Tucson only lasts a few weeks. FYI, Bob will be posting photos of the show at his site, www.rockhounds.com.
I will be posting all the new specimens and pictures in the coming weeks. If you can make it, we will be at the State Museum at Albany NY this weekend, to mark the return of the Peekskill meteorite car to NY, after it's maiden showing around the world.
How's that for a busy month of driving!

Thanks again,
Walt and Allan