Re: Laymans Meteorite News letter.

	I was just wondering what kind of intrest would be in a monthly news
letter about meteorites. Bascily it would be a simplified summary of the
month of meteorite publication in scientific journals. This would be
geared to explaining the concepts, meanings, and relevence of current
research in meteoritics, and planetary sciences.
	As most of you know I am working on a book on the basic
principals of meteorites. This news letter would fall along the same
lines, a basic, and consise look into current research.
	I would appreciate greatly if I could get some response. E-mail
me directly with questions, comments(good/bad), or suggetions. Thanks for
your time.

Frank Stroik

Follow-Ups: References: