Re: A Harry Mcsween lecture, and life in a Martion meteorite.

Art,
	Good questions. The PAH's are of the same concentrations as the
antartic ice. This implies a contamination from sitting on the Earth. Now
as for the question of size of the fossil, I see your point.
	Biologists have been trying to figure out what is the bare
minimum organic processes that it takes to be considered life. It is
known that there is a minimum body size that can be had that will hold
the necesary molecules, and catalysts for biologic activity, and
reproduction. This is for a general sense, in that this would work
anywhere in the universe. Now the fossils are a little below this
minimum, this makes it difficult to say with confidence it is life. But
this is not to say it is not life, but it brings up a serious doubt.
	Personaly,(stepping away from reporting)researchers need to
section one of these fossils. Then we would know for sure if there is any
cellular structures, indicating true life. Oh, if there are any
biologists out there, that can explain this in a little more detail, I
would like to know.

Frank Stroik