Re: forward: arizona searching

>Hello,
>
>I live in Phoenix also and would be glad to talk/meet off line so we
>will not clutter the mail.
>
>I have had little time to do searching but do have maps from the library
>that give general locations of falls.
>
>I have mapped the Holbrook fall from an account of the fall in the Holbrook
>News
>I found in the Libarary archives.
>
>Again to keep chatter down in the mail contact me directly at address below.
>
>                    User650839@aol.com
>

>Mike Connolly

Dear Sir

Would it be possible to get a map of the holbrook fall from you.  I have
been wanting to make a stop there and look for meteorites for several years
now.  I have been there two times and have not found a thing.  I work at
Chabot Observatory & Science Center and sell meteorites to increase my
collection and have more to put on exhibit.  Check out my page at
www.flash.net/~meteors

Thanks
MIKE MARTINEZ