Please comment

I am not scientist - just a regular citizen with some common sense

Please comment via E-Mail on the following:

Recent “Life on Mars” frenzy mostly based on the assumption that there
are 12 “Martian Meteorites” in NASA collection

Leaving apart /by my opinion not substantiated/ conclusion of “Life
Traces” I am absolutely disagree with
alleged Mars origin of these meteorites.
	Some common sense arguments:
1.	For MILLIONS years BILLIONS of meteorites traveling near Earth orbit
2.	Planet Mars is a very, very, very, very small part of possible
originations of these Meteorites
3.	Scientists made probe of atmospheric composition on Mars one time.
There are lot of probes which WERE NOT  made (on THOUSANDS of possible
origination places during MILLIONS of years)

BECAUSE OF CORRELATION OF ANALYSES OF THE CONTEMPORARY SAMPLE IN ONE
PLACE ON MARS TO THE 12 MILLIONS YEARS OLD SAMPLE ATMOSPHERIC
COMPOSITION - THESE METEORITES CALLED “MARTIAN”     (As I understand
this is even not a DNA test or fingerprint which were BTW not conclusive
enough to convict O.J. :)

It is just shameful speculations filled with scientific terminology.
Unfortunately it is a natural human tendency - when people does not have
real objective reliable and complete statistic data they attend to
speculate on the basis of what they have, to declare a “discovery”

I will really appreciate if you could find a minute to send me your
comments and in case if you are disagree with me please tell me the
names of the scientists who also does not believe that this “mail” has a
readable return address.

Thank you very much,
Sincerely,

Alexander Sheftman, New York

P.S. I think that  many scientists just afraid to go against opinion
supported by NASA...