Com

Hello everybody,

I read all of your messages with great interest (almost all!)
Like you, I am passionate about the heavens, astronomy, meteorites and,
of course, the shooting stars which disturb somewhat the beautifully
organised  sky.

Please forgive me for being so discreet. Whilst I read English quite
easily I prefer not to have to demonstrate my prowess in writing! The
case in point being that it is one of my friends who has helped me to
translate this message!

With my very best wishes for many happy nights beneath the stars.
--

Marc