ARN's History of Meteorites

Hello fellow collectors:
     I try to remain very quiet on the net but I will take a moment to
speak out.
I spent a lot of time creating the CD called Space Rocks and now I have
written a
book called ARN's History of Meteorites. I am not here to ask you to
purchase it ,
I am here asking you to check out my site. In about a week I will have
to write a big check to the printer for my book. Therfore I am trying to
raise the cash . I have a number of meteorites for sale and for the next
week till I write the check
out to my publisher I will offer another 10 percent off the meteorites
you see on my
web site. Oh and I just go a few small fragments of Chassigny in. If you
want to complain about me asking for help . Sent it to my private Email
address , don't
mess up a nice platform like this with all of that. MY web sit address
is
                   http://www.wavefront.com/~arni   Thanks You   Ken