Re: Micrometeorites

Re butt kicking.

Michael, Thanks, but I really meant it a good way. I was offered responses in
a polite fashion and none of the group was in any way mean or disrespectful.
I will gladly take a "butt kicking "in the good nature as this one anytime!
Perhaps I should have used an emoticon!?

I do agree that the writer inquiring about the average size of a meteorite
was soundly and unrightfully trashed. I e-mailed her my support because I did
feel embarrassed about some of the replies.

Thanks for your support, none the less.

Glenn