Re: Iron Meteorite Classification. Part II

Frank,
            Are you still interested in writing an article, or articles, for
my magazine? I haven't heard from you in a couple of weeks. I am looking for
a short article (s) on the Mount Tazerzait meteorite, ans a short article on
the Ibertera meteorite.... can you assist me? I received your Iron
Classification e-mail.... I never received part 1... can I obtain it?
   How are things going..... did you ever consider that newsletter insertion
in the magazine.... Frank, I think we should talk......

                                                                    John
                                                        Voyage Magazine