Re: A new LL7 from Austrailia.

Hi Frank,

Regarding the LL7, I've heard that there would be more LL7s, and L7s
for that matter, except the petrologic number 7 was not accepted
as a realistic classification much in the past.  This means that
several other LL6s and L6s could really be 7s if retested today.  Do
you know anything about this?

Those who I have talked with said that 7s of anything were a little
sketchy due to the early nature of the methods used to classify them.
Could the place to look for more LL7s be in our collections?

Sincerely,

Martin