Re: Misleading statements and the responsibility of Meteorite dealers.

Dear Ron,
	If you were not refering to me, then, please accept my apology.
	I have worked long & hard to build an honorable reputation & tried
ALWAYS to give the best service & deals I could & have NEVER knowingly
deceived anyone in ANY of my dealings.
	I know I am quite enthusiastic about meteorites & overtly outspoken
about the excitement I feel about particular falls.
	Please forgive any paranoia and accept my sincere apology.
	To the readers of the newsletter, my apologies to you as well for any
time wasted.
	Sincerely, Michael