Re: Nuveo Mercurio B??

Martin:
I checked the pictures of your Nuevos against mine, and have concluded
the one I have looks nothing like that. Here is a small photo, tell me
what you think...Michael: Thanks for your comments. I have compared this
one to about a dozen others in the same size range (10-20g), but still
have not reached a conclusion, and I really would hate to cut it, since
it is soooo nice. Thanks everyone, for the help!

--
Matt Morgan
Colorado Geological Survey