Re: New Meteorite! magazine

I would like to publicly congradulate Martin Horejsi on his terrific
article in the May, 1997 issue of Meteorite! magazine (which I received
today) on "Meteorite Internet Sites." (pp28-31)
& encourage all meteorite newsletter readers to check it out at their
earliest convenience. It is articulate, concise & very informative.
	What a great job! It also, rightfully so, acknowledges Meteorite
Central and The Meteorite Exchange as the unparalleled Kings of the
meteorite sites. (Congradulations & thanks to Art, Paul & Jim!)
	Terrific job, Matin.
	Best wishes, Michael