Time Away

In the remote chance that anyone would want to contact me between 10/11 and
sometime the evening of 10/18, I will be away, and unless I can find someone
who has a PC with AOL installed on it, I will be without e-mail access. (It's
amazing how dependent you become on these things!)   I gotta get me a laptop!

And no, I'm not heading to El Paso (I live just north of Dallas), I'm heading
back East (what ROTTEN luck!!!)

Keep looking up (or down if you ARE around El Paso!)

Craig