Armored Chondrules?

   While putting a high polish recently on a slice of Clovis #1, which is
an ordinary H3 chondrite, I looked at it with my Spenser stereoscopic micro-
scope at 10x and saw what appeared to be armored chondrules. I had to get the
phase angle right to see them, but it looked like most, if not all, of the
chondrules has a shell of metal (Nickle-Iron) surrounding each chondrule. Is
this interpretation correct, and if so why didn't I notice it in other meteor-
ite slices I have looked at with the same scope?

GWG