[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- To: email@example.com
- Subject: Farrell Case
- From: firstname.lastname@example.org (John Cart)
- Date: Mon, 29 Sep 1997 16:41:34 -0700 (PDT)
- Old-X-Envelope-To: <email@example.com>
- Reply-To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Resent-Date: Mon, 29 Sep 1997 19:42:51 -0400 (EDT)
- Resent-From: email@example.com
- Resent-Message-ID: <"Iv2zZD.A.baE.yyDM0"@mu.pair.com>
- Resent-Sender: firstname.lastname@example.org
I have just heard from what I consider a very reliable source, that Farrell
was fined $12,000, sentenced to 2 years in jail, which was suspended,
provided he does 4 months of community service, plus he forfeited about
$40,000 worth of meteorites he was carrying at the time of his arrest.
Does this jive with what others have heard? Just curious.