A new discovery

        Dear members
        This story has something to do with meteorites because it's involves research, speed
and impact. Research because  it shows what mankind can find when he looks for the
new and unknown; speed because speed/bolide was the theme in discussion here some
time ago; impact because this story was geared by the impact envolving a well known
world personality.
        True or not the fact is that soon it will be on the world market a new zipper, called very
appropriated (?): THE PRESIDENT'S ZIPPER. Believe it or not, it will be powered by two tiny
bateries and the advertising campaing says: "HANDS  FREE  SO  YOU  LOOSE  NO TIME! "
       Yes, you guessed correctly, the tiny eletrical engine was created by the japanese industry
which will have this popular model and another one, Deluxe Model which will have
blinking lights and a still smaller tape recorder playing the famous  and unforgetable
General Custer´s Cavalary Charge tune.....   :-)
        But don't forget. If it´s related to research, speed and impact, you heard here first.
        We Brazilians when we can´t discover meteorites we find nuts. We have 158
millions around here creating new facts beacuse.... from nuts.... we are up to here... :-)
        Good Eastern to all of you.
        JOEL CONRADO