***@@@@@@ PICTUREPOST for GOLD BASIN @@@@@@***

***!!! ATTENTION ALL GOLD BASINOPHILIACS !!!***

Gold Basin - Nominated for a Nininger Award!

Gold Basin Meteorite (L4) Strewnfield -
	Two Thumbs Up! - R. Baalke (No stupid, he used both hands.)

You've read the postings.  You've heard the debate.

Now see the WEB SITE!

Okay, now that I've got your attention, let me just say that I've
updated and expanded my Gold Basin Strewnfield Web Page.  Some of you
may see images of your meteorite finds on one of my pages.  Those of you
with finds and want to see them posted on my web site, please reply
via email.

Enjoy,
Bolidechaser
http://members.tripod.com/~bolidechaser/index.htm
--
"My interest in meteorites comes from my interest in self preservation.

LATEST FINDS
    FINDS BY ANONYMOUS VOLUNTEERS
      3rd TRIP
      2nd TRIP