Observations Apr 19/20 ZAYGE

Last night I recorded meteor data at my Descanso Meteor Observatory in S.
Calif ....The skies were clear all night with a LM  around 6.0. Activity
however was very slow. From 6 hours of observing, I plotted only 18
meteors....typical. There were 3 lyrids and 1 SAG...the rest were sporadics.
The brightest was a -2 sporadic which I think I photographed?  Tonight I plan
on repeating the effort...hopefully there will be more activity...but I'm
expecting pretty much the same.  Last night I started using my meteor
spectrograph, but nothing significant was in the camera's field. The other two
camera's were guided...one was equipped with a rotating shutter. Next week I
will work on making up the necessary reports.
George Zay