Venus "joke"

Dear Steve,
	Not all of us are "pointy heads" that did not get the "joke" - when
someone quotes Sagun and someone else says, oh, yah, but only one - I
head for my Catalog and ARN's History Of Meteorites, wondering if my
self education in meteoritics is even more severly lacking athan I
feared.
	I have been accused of MANY things - lacking a sense of humor is not
one of them. I believe many of us are merely "concrete" thinkers. When I
looked it up - I STILL did not "get" that it was a "joke" - but rather
felt pity for the obvious mental limitations the "reporter" was
suffering. So, I guess the joke was on me & several others, if you find
such things humerous.
	I doubt seriously it was your intent to generate confusion and wasted
effort. I know I have been guilty of attempts at "humor" that were less
than successful in bringing a "light heartedness" to those involved.
But, to then "rub it in," calling the butts of your "joke" "pointy
heads" may be taking it a bit farther than you might intend were you to
give the matter a bit more consideration.
	Sincerel, Michael