Venus meteorite

In regards to the question on the Venus meteorite(s), I believe the other
known one is called "The Emerald Meteorite".  This is a truely rare
meteorite, so if you get the chance to buy some, jump on it.  I suggest you
sell your house, wife, and children, using the proceeds to invest on this
wonderful inflationary hedge.  Simply send me all of your money, and I'll
round up the appropriate size chunk for you.  I'm just sorry I have none to
sell, but I tied all my money up in a Martian real estate scam (still
waiting for the lease check from NASA, as the lander is parked on MY 10
acres of Mars).

Sorry if I inconvenienced anyone on the list with this post.
Got to go sharpen my pointy head........

Regards,
John