WANTED! Buchwald´s "Handbook..."

Hello list subscribers,

is anybody out there who could sell me, or maybe knows someone who could
sell me the out-of-print three volume

		"Handbook of Iron Meteorites"
		by Vagn F. Buchwald

This still seems to be THE definitive reference book of iron meteorites.
David New had it advertised in his sales list back in 1992, but
unfortunately I did not jump on this, as I had just begun collecting
meteorites in those days. The Amazon mail order company states it is
out-of-print now, and a fellow collector from Switzerland with good
personal connections to the author tells me, I should try via the
Internet, or else - be just patient...

Regards, Alex
Alexander Seidel          N 53.5932  E 9.4683  6m asl
Dankersstrasse 22	  ---------------------------
D-21680 Stade, Germany    Fon/Fax    (+49) 4141 68772