Apology to All Ponty Heads

Hello List,

It seems that many of the list members have been offended by my comment about
lacking a sense of humor.  For that, and the reference to "pointy heads," I am
sorry.  I am sorry you don't have a sense of humor and that you have pointy
heads!  :-)

For the rest of you who DO have a sense of humor and whose heads are more
rounded, yet were offended, I apologize!  My comments were mostly directed to
some of the writers of email I got in private correspondence basically
pointing out how stupid I was to think that any meteorite was from Venus.

It just seems that some people around here take things a little too seriously
sometimes!  I guess I had better apologize now for calling some of you
"serious!"

I better quit before I dig myself in too deep.

Steve