Re: Apology to All Ponty Heads

I must have missed the joke, (or it went over my head) but I wouldnt
apologize. I am sure it was meant in fun. I subscribe to this group more for
the fun and wonder regarding meteorites. At times the discussions are a bit
too serious. I am not a geology major or rock hound and personally could care
little about composition, etc. I just like collecting and touching parts of
space.

People on this group have varying interests and thats great and fun. But
sometimes I wonder if some ever look to the sky at night and see where these
"rocks" came from and reestablish the wonder and awe that first led them to
look up at night! I still will never the feelings of seeing the rings of
Saturn the first time thru my 6" Edmund reflector.

Lets look at a meteroite once in a while by holding it in your hand instead of
under a microscope.
No offence to anyone on this NG...My feelings only.
Thanks, Glenn