Re: Vaca Muerta Etch Pattern

Hello Bernd and all,

Here is a link to my Pinnaroo picture in the Gallery of the Meteorite
Exchange. It is quite an interesting specimen, but I don't know if any of
the patterns are true widmanstattens or just some interesting plate
boundaries.

http://www.meteorite.com/gallery/pinnaroo.htm

Also, here is a link to some of my Glorietta Mountain pictures. These two
pictures show a distinct pattern at the boundary of the olivine crystals
common to pallasites.

http://www.meteorite.com/gallery/glorieta_mountain.htm

Martin