Riverside Telescope Maker's Conference

The weekend of May 23 is when this year's Riverside Telescope Maker's
Conference is scheduled.  I'd been postponing any discussion of a
meteorite- related gathering until they announced the times for any other
events.  I recently learned that they won't have any schedule until May 11.
 This is unfortunate for me, since I'm one of the speakers this year (on
the history of binocular telescopes).
However, we should go ahead & plan a meeting.
Sunday, May 24, 3:00 PM, on the patio behind the dining hall.
I am certainly amenable to discussion on time & place, but let's do it off
list.  Any changes will be posted to the list.
I could bring a petrographic microscope for sale if someone were interested.
Peter Abrahams   telscope@europa.com
the history of the telescope, the microscope,
    and the prism binocular