Re: search

Hello all,

If anyone out there has an Indiana meteorite, I would appreciate hearing from
you in the event you would be interested in trading the piece or part of it for
something I have. Two that I would like to acquire is the South Bend pallasite
and the Plymouth, Iron. Others are Kokomo, Harrison County, La Porte,
Rochester, and Hangmans Crossing.

I would be willing to make a great offer on any of the above pieces. I am not
needing large pieces and only a gram or two would be great.  Some sort of paper
work to show which institution they came from would make the trade easier for
me. Since these are specimens I am wanting to educate with in this state I am
willing to make great deals to acquire them. Let me know off the list please.
Thanks!

--AL