micrometeorites

Hello people!

As a Science teacher (and ecologist as well) I`ve just organized things to include the searching for micrometeorites in my field trips with secondary students. Though I got some extremely basic info about micrometeorites,...Is there somebody that can help me with more detailed information on how to ID iron micrometeorites  after gathering samples with a powerful magnet?...
Thanks a lot and Good Luck to all of you.  Cheers!     JORGE