Mars Cubes

Hello list,
In reference to Darryl's Mars Cubes, I  have one and know many other
people who have bought them and everyone loves them!  They are very
professionally done and are great conversation pieces. They make
excellent gifts for those who are not meteorite collectors and kids GO
CRAZY over them. I have kids visit and they are bored by the Ibitira,
Davy A and other meteorites but hand them a Mars Cube and they go wild
(not to mention they cant destroy it in a second)! Why do you people
keep going on and on about the supposed high price of the Zagami dust
inside? The packaging is the expensive part, but is first class and not
a fragment in a gel cap or plastic bag.  They are helping to expand the
minds of many people and children who have received them and I think
that is great.  Besides, how many of these children would have the
extremely inflated $1000 gram+ cash to buy some more substantial chunks
of this Mars rock? I guess if you are not wealthy you are not welcome to
own Mars or meteorites. Darryl just needs to spice up his advertising
with police chases, wire-taps, snipers, and night-vision goggles, oh
wait, I'm in the wrong spy novel about international scum bag meteorite
smugglers who also run an ice-cream shop.
I for one thank Darryl for his "Dust"
Mike Farmer