Sale: Lafayette - 95% off!

Exceptionally unusual circumstances have resulted in over .4g of
Lafayette becomming available. This is the SNC found in Indiana in 1931
with a TKW of only 800g (all 800g are accounted for in institutions, but
rumor has been that Nininger "held out" 2 or 3 grams).
	I had heard from some people that there was a theory that Lafayette was
just a misplaced piece of Nakhla. The largest piece I had ever seen was
only .02g, but it sure didn't look like Nakhla to me. Well, when looking
at a large piece, one can easily see it is composed of nothing but tiny
Xls of olivine, varying in color from (mostly) Emerald green (as in fine
Esquel) to the beautiful yellow of the finest Imilac. It is VERY
different from Nakhla.
	I had been asking $750 for a microscopic piece (well under .001g) This
is over 95% discounted!
	Email me directly for a list of sizes from .002g (EASILY visible to the
naked eye) to .057g (HUGE).
	Best wishes, Michael

Archives located at:

For help, FAQ's and sub. info. visit: