Meteorite Advertising

I guess the charter to this mailing list does not address advertising.
Here are my personal opinions on the matter.

o I think advertising of meteorites by dealers or private collectors
  should be allowed on the list, provided it is done to advertise
  significent meteorites, and is not done too frequently by the advertiser
  (ie: no more than weekly on the average).

o The advertiser should make it clear in his post that buyers to send their
  purchase requests via  personal email and to not send their requests to the
  list.

o The final call on this matter should be decided by the list moderator
  (Art Jones), and whatever decision he makes should be incorporated into
  the list charter.  I'm sure Art is willing to get input on this from
  the list members.

Ron Baalke