Re[2]: Gold Basin Hunt

To all of those planning on visiting Gold Basin, Arizona,

I've made a web site which shows images of what the area looks like, at the
following URL:

http://members.tripod.com/~bolidechaser/index.htm

Compliments of,
Bolidechaser

P.S. - For those with browsers on a modem connection, please allow several
minutes for the various thumbnails to appear.  While you're waiting, follow the
rainbow-colored arrows, which will lead you through the image album.