Lincoln County, NC

As a dealer, I get A LOT of requests for general information. Here's one
that just came in (below) - I am hoping at least one person on the list
can answer this question (If you thing the answer would be interesting
to some on the newsleter, respond here - otherwise, please contact me
directly.
	Thanks, Michael
--------
> I was noticing your website and saw that you listed specific localities of meteorites. I was wondering if you know anything about some that have been found in lincoln county NC recently. I have heard roumors that people have been finding them near a creek in the middle of the county.
> If you have any info I would greatly appreciate it
> thanks
Bla Bla, Quack Quack