Hamada du Draa Information

Hello Jeanne,
This is not a plug to sell meteorites, You can find out about Hamada du
Draa
at my web site, http://meteorites.simplenet.com

I hope this helps.

Meteoritically Yours,
Tim Heitz.

----------
: From: DEVONS
: To: meteorite-list@meteoritecentral.com
: Subject: Hamada du Draa
: Date: Wednesday, February 18, 1998 11:34 PM
:
: Hi All!  I was wondering if anyone could help me out with information on
: Hamada Du Draa.  Is it in fact the same meteorite as the one being sold
as
: El Hamami Mountains?
:
: I believe it was a witnessed fall, but are there any "colorful" or
: interesting details about its discovery or retrieval?  I just purchased a
: piece with a gorgeous sheet of metal running all the way through to the
: crust, and it actually fell on my wedding day so I'm just curious about
: anything anyone can tell me about it.  : )
:
: Thanks to any who reply
:
: Jeanne Devon