Hamada du Draa

Hi All!  I was wondering if anyone could help me out with information on
Hamada Du Draa.  Is it in fact the same meteorite as the one being sold as
El Hamami Mountains?

I believe it was a witnessed fall, but are there any "colorful" or
interesting details about its discovery or retrieval?  I just purchased a
piece with a gorgeous sheet of metal running all the way through to the
crust, and it actually fell on my wedding day so I'm just curious about
anything anyone can tell me about it.  : )

Thanks to any who reply

Jeanne Devon