Re: Impersonating an officer

Hi-
I completely agree with Julia.  Regardless of the ease it takes to invade a
list under the guise of a pseudonym, it seems there should be an edict
where such a gross offender of ethical sensibilities and the law (if
Julia's premise is correct), should be banned under their proper name.  And
if they want to crash undercover, so be it. Agree/Disagree?

Darryl

P.S.  Have a great holiday weekend everyone.  until next week...

bye-bye.