[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Orgueil and Comets
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Orgueil and Comets
- From: WBranchsb@aol.com
- Date: Thu, 2 Jul 1998 13:42:29 EDT
- Old-X-Envelope-To: <email@example.com>
- Resent-Date: Thu, 2 Jul 1998 13:44:05 -0400 (EDT)
- Resent-From: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Resent-Message-ID: <"O8NWbB.A.4wG.qa8m1"@mu.pair.com>
- Resent-Sender: email@example.com
I was just wondering what the general consensus of the list membership is with
regard to Orgueil being cometary in origin? Other than it's high water
content, are there factors or characteristics which would suggest that
Orgueil's parent body was a comet?
Are there any other finds or falls which are thought to be of cometary origin?
Are all CIs thought to be of cometary origin?
Send an email To:
with UNSUBSCRIBE in the subject field of your
email. That's all there is to it!