Enough said?

Hi everyone,

I posted a meteorite question to the List on Friday, asking for help and
advice......I got 3 replies, approx. 0.3% reply rate. Funny really, because
there's an abundance of what could almost be described as "hate mail" on the
List at the moment.
There won't be any winners - most listees have probably made up their own
minds about all this and opinions are sure to differ..... maybe now is a good
time to stop guys?

Now....would anyone care to talk about meteorites or do I stand alone on this?

Regards,
Rob.

TO UN-SUBSCRIBE: