re:Enough said?

<Hi everyone,

I posted a meteorite question to the List on Friday, asking for help and
advice......I got 3 replies, approx. 0.3% reply rate. Funny really, because
there's an abundance of what could almost be described as "hate mail" on the
List at the moment.
There won't be any winners - most listees have probably made up their own
minds about all this and opinions are sure to differ..... maybe now is a good
time to stop guys?

Now....would anyone care to talk about meteorites or do I stand alone on this?

Regards,
Rob.>

I couldn't agree more Rob. And on that note, here's a subject I'd love to have everyone's opinion on. I'm new to the world of meteorites (been collecting for about a month), but my collection is off to a good start. So far I have Odessa, Canyon Diablo and Zagami fragments, a 48.8g Gibeon slice and a 100g piece of Campo Del Cielo. On the way I have a 14.5g Sikhote Alin and a 132.3g Chinese Tektite. I also intend to get a 1kg+ Gibeon or Canyon Diablo by the end of August. After that I will be at university and money will be a little tight. What would everyone think would be the best two or three other pieces I should try and get while I still have the money? Should I go for large, cheaper pieces or maybe smaller, more expensive "special" pieces, such as Allende or Peekskill, or even another SNC?

Thanks in advance for your comments,

Stuart Forbes
Edinburgh, Scotland
http://www.geocities.com/CapeCanaveral/Hangar/2299/