[Fwd: further commetns on the Monahans sale]

Hello List,

Mark is receiving the posts, but is having difficulty getting properly
subscribed.  Here's the latest Flash...

-- BEGIN included message

Hello -

for those interested in the disposition of the monahans sale - the
confusion continues...

I was just informed today that the "auction" has been delayed for at least
another 2 weeks.

presumably, this will allow more time for the development of:

1. misinformation
2. confusion
3. further attempts at increasing the hype
4. more use of bandwidth on this subject
5. greater "auction" manipulation

I for one have lost my patience with this sale and will likely not
participate. It has been an agonizing process trying to figure out just
what is going on.

Mark

Mark J. Lerner
MORGEN, EVAN & COMPANY, INC.