of little green men...

> >GENE POSTED: "...It is plausible that an alien probe came through or near
> >the Solar System sometime during the history of Earth.

This was a personal communication between Steven Excell and myself. I am
not certain, but this may be a personal attack, in that he posted only
part of it to the list. (The part that makes me look like Fox Mulder)
Also he had it in capital letters "GENE POSTED".
I thought we had gotten over this sort of thing?